The recently published Chai Lifeline Impact Report communicates the power of community and the presence of Chai Lifeline in every community where someone is faced with illness, crisis, and loss.
Whether it’s a devastating medical diagnosis or a traumatic event in the community, the importance of collective support is paramount during challenging times. From heartfelt testimonials and reflections to services and statistics, Chai Lifeline’s recently published Impact Report demonstrates the power of our community and Chai Lifeline’s far-reaching impact inside of it.
- Helping nearly 6,000 families navigate medical crises.
- Over 10,000 trauma interventions were facilitated, providing support to children, families, schools, camps, shuls, and organizations in communities worldwide.
- 94,558 nourishing meals were delivered to hospitals and homes.
- 80,534 rides were provided to medical appointments.
- 1,323 families received emergency financial aid through our Evan Levy z”l Fund.
- 786 children living with illness or loss took part in i-Shine afterschool programming.
- 884 children with life-threatening and lifelong illness experienced a magical summer of Simcha.
This isn’t just a report, it’s a testament to the difference you’ve helped make in the lives of the children, families, and communities we serve.
Read the report below.