No Purchase or Donation Necessary to Enter or Win. A purchase or donation will not increase your chances of winning. The Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Chai Lifeline New Jersey Inc., 5 Airport Road Lakewood, NJ 08701 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY. The Chai Lifeline Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to current legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Void where prohibited.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING. The drawing will be held on or about June 29, 2023 subject to change upon Sponsor’s discretion.
HOW TO ENTER. All entries must be made subsequent to the “Entry Begins” date and prior to the “Entry Ends” date.
All donors during the above period will be granted an automatic entry to the sweepstakes.
- Automatic Entry Through Online Donation. You can start the donation process by going online to www.chailifeline.org and fill out the required information to initiate the donation process.
- Automatic Entry Through In-Person Donation. You can start the donation process by stopping at Sponsor’s office located at 5 Airport Road, Lakewood, NJ 08701 to make your donation. Payment can be in the form of a check, credit card or cash.
- Alternative Method of Entry. You may also enter by mailing a handwritten 3 x 5 card with your full name, postal address, email address and telephone number. to Chai Lifeline, 5 Airport Road, Lakewood, NJ 08701. Only one card will be allowed per envelope. The card must specify which price the entry is for.
All contact information provided must be valid, truthful and current. Entries submitted must be received by the close of the Sweepstakes Period. Mail-in entries must be received no later than June 28, 2023 in order to be entered in the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false. Persons discovered entering under several names will be disqualified. Only complete valid entries will be accepted. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, or postage due mail. Such entries are void and will not be accepted. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF SELECTED ENTRANT. Each qualified entry will be entered into a random drawing for a prize to take place on or about the dates listed in the table below. There will be one drawing, for one prize. Listed below is the prize and its approximate value.
|Approximate Value $10,000
The Selected Entrants will be notified by phone, email and/or mail in Sponsor’s discretion. All Selected Entrants will be required to respond (as directed) within five (5) days of attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible entries. Each Selected Entrant may also be sent an affidavit of eligibility / liability / publicity release (“Release”). Except where prohibited by law, Selected Entrants must allow Sponsor to use their name and photograph for advertising, press and promotional purposes in order to claim the prize. The Selected Entrants’ names may be published on Sponsor’s web sites in the form of a first and last name and hometown. Unless restricted by law, each Selected Entrant will be required to complete and return the Release within fifteen (15) days from the date of notification. An alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a Selected Entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason.
All prizes must be picked up or claimed within thirty (30) days of the auction drawing.
Sponsor will not be obligated to make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrants.
Selected Entrant may be issued an IRS form 1099. All winners shall be responsible for any and all federal, state and local income taxes, fees, assessments and like charges associated with the prizes. All prizes will be paid net of applicable income tax withholding. Government rules regarding withholding can change without notice. Chai Lifeline does not provide tax advice. Please consult with your tax advisor with respect to any tax-related questions. Chai Lifeline will follow the rules in effect at the time the prizes are awarded.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry.
If eligible under these Official Rules, up to twenty Selected Entrants will each receive a prize. Prizes shall be delivered by first class mail. Selected Contestant may request delivery of Prize by overnight carrier (such as FedEx or UPS) at his or her expense. Shipping costs are included for prizes within the US.
With regard to any prize in which a vehicle or any other machine which may require registration, insurance, or specific taxes to be paid, Chai Lifeline will not be responsible for any such registration, insurance, or taxes.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Prize descriptions and details subject to change.
Unless otherwise specified, non-cash prizes may be provided either as actual items, or as cash value, entirely at the discretion of Chai Lifeline.
No substitution or transfer of prize permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. If a substitute prize is awarded, there shall be no cash redemption of prize permitted and any difference between actual value and actual retail value will not be awarded. Selected Entrant cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person or business.
- ODDS. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- CONDITIONS. Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants agree: (i) to be bound by these complete Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding; and (ii) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, except were prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, Selected Entrant agrees to release Sweepstakes Entities together with their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents of each, including without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging, or administration of the Sweepstakes, (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability, loss or damage arising from or in connection with awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Releasees reserve the right to use the Sweepstakes for publicity purposes in any media, and to use the name, likeness, and hometown name and/or prize information of Selected Entrant as part of that publicity, without any compensation or prior review unless prohibited by law. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of Selected Entrant and Selected Entrant may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the Estimated Retail Value of any awarded prize. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New Jersey. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, the Selected Entrant’s acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use said Selected Entrant’s name, photographs, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation. Selected entrant also releases sponsor from any liability related to the above.
- OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules will be available at www.rayze.it/dealday/ or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chai Lifeline , 5 Airport Road , Lakewood, NJ 08701 (WA, VT residents need not affix postage).
- WINNERS’ LIST. The winners list will be available on the Chai Lifeline Website following the Auction. For a copy of the winners’ list, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chai Lifeline, 5 Airport Road, Lakewood, NJ 08701. Lists of Selected Entrants will be sent once all Selected Entrants have been verified and prizes have been awarded. All requests must be received within 90 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period (WA, VT residents need not affix postage).
No Purchase Necessary To Enter Or Win. Alternate method of entry: Mail a 3×5” postcard to
Chai Lifeline, 5 Airport Road, Lakewood, NJ 08701. The postcard shall include the contestant’s name, address, phone number and the name of the drawing the contestant wishes to be entered into.
Entries must be received by June 28, 2023. Drawing to be held on or about June 29, 2023. Any order received after the deadline will be considered a donation. Chai Lifeline, located at 5 Airport Road Lakewood, NJ 08701, is a 501c(3) tax exempt organization. IRS Tax ID #11-2940331.
Chai Lifeline is a 501c(3) tax exempt organization. IRS Tax ID #11-2940331. Copies of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services or the attorney general. Copies of our latest financial reports can be obtained by writing to us at
Chai Lifeline Inc.,
5 Airport Road
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Upon written request, a full description of our programs can be obtained.