Chai Lifeline has launched an arts & crafts drive to help families across North America with hospitalized or homebound children during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
“Though current precautionary measures limit Chai Lifeline’s ability to fully serve our clients in the usual manner, we remain committed to providing them with the best care possible,” said Rabbi Simcha Scholar, Chai Lifeline CEO. “This includes finding new ways to deliver our trademark joy to isolated children in hospitals, quarantines or homes. We hope this initiative brings children and their families some comfort and shows them that they are not alone in this time of crisis.”
Chai Lifeline asks that only new arts & crafts projects (suitable for children of all ages) are shipped to, or dropped off at, any of its regional locations:
- Chai Lifeline New York, 151 West 30th Street, Seventh Floor, New York, NY 10001
- Chai Lifeline NJ / PA, 106 Clifton Avenue, Lakewood, NJ 08701
- Chai Lifeline Mid-Atlantic, 600 Reisterstown Road, Suite 508, Baltimore, MD 21208
- Chai Lifeline Southeast, 2699 Stirling Road Suite B303, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Chai Lifeline Midwest, 6600 N. Lincoln Avenue, Suite 300, Lincolnwood, IL 60712
- Chai Lifeline West Coast, 475 South Robertson Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Chai Lifeline Canada 300A Wilson Ave., Toronto, Ontario, M3H 1S8
- Chai Lifeline Montreal 1090B Pratt, Montreal, Quebec, H2V 2V2
Chai Lifeline is a leading international children’s health support network, providing social, emotional and financial assistance to children with life-threatening or lifelong illnesses and their families. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for sponsorship opportunities.